" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tuachan!

July has gone by WAY to fast! It is by far my favorite month for MANY reasons…There is nothing better that sitting on a hand made fourth of July quilt watching fireworks, for not just 1 night, but 3. The barbeques with family and friends, my birthday, laying out by the pool and the unexpected “trip” that gets thought out a couple of months a head of time, but always falls in July!
With that said, I better start updating as I feel as if I will never get caught up!
So, I will start with Tuachan...
I was finally able to experience the annual “Edwards” Tuachan trip down in St. George. This is something that Caseys mom Pam, her sister Peggy and Grandma Zenda started 10 years ago. From those 3 families all the girls get together and leave on Wednesday night and come home on Sunday. I did however, get to bring my little sister Alyssa with me and I was glad she got to come! We spent the weekend shopping, seeing “My Sister’s Keeper” (not a good show to see when you just watched someone go through that by the way!), laying out by the pool and eating!
Grandma has a house down in St. George that we all stay in and then she buys each of a ticket to see both of the Tuachan plays that are showing. The two shows this year were Footloose and Annie! They were so good and totally entertaining! I must admit, I liked Annie better. I was totally impressed with the little girls and their acting! Plus, Annie was one of my favorite shows growing up! Thanks Grandma for the fun weekend!



Hmmm...how is it, that I didnt get any pictures of the WHOLE gang when that was going down? Member when Aunt Peg very casually asked me "is that how you are going?" cause i didnt get all dolled up for the annual Tuachan picture? That was hilarious! Maybe that is why I didnt get one! HAHAHA!

4 Love Notes:

Erin said...

I love Tuachan. What a fun atmosphere! That sounds like my kind of family tradition.

Chels said...

Fun tradition!
We did visit Casey while you were gone, LAME that you weren't home, but, your house is darling! And, you will be happy to know it was spotless... :)

NatRat said...

I am glad you finally got to come! We loved having you and Alyssa there. I liked Annie too, but I really liked Footloose too. Fun times!

Megs said...

I love St. George. I guess that is why I live here :) Next time stop by and say hi! But I totally know what it is like trying to fit everything in in just a weekend. We are moving up to South Jordan in January-so we will have to actually really get together then!

I absolutely loved Annie growing up too! It's a classic!