" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And so it is...

Casey and I stayed up until 2:00 this morning laughing and watching movies...I love just laying in his arms! I couldn't help but think of the 18 years of memories that we have together. How often does someone really marry their best friend? 3 years ago this week, Casey purposed to me here...(just up on those steps!)

I know you have an incredibly long day today honey, but you still look hot with puffy eyes!

7 Love Notes:

Lauren said...

I'm so glad you two got married. I know I've told you too many times, but I just knew it:)! You look gorgeous in this picture!

Erin said...

Isn't it such a comfort to know you are with your true best friend? Good times! By the by, you are gorgeous in that dress!

Brynn said...

That's awesome that you guys have known each other so long- my sister and bro-in-law have been together since like middle school and have tons of fun memories!

BTW- Quincy has seriously been talking about you two all day, It is so funny. She loves you guys!

Summer said...

Wow- I didn't know you guys had grown up together- that's awesome!

Much better than your little sister growing up with your husband- haha. ;D

me said...

I think it is great you remember the day Nate proposed to you.

I have no idea what day it was- but it was in an Old Navy in front of some pants I was wanting to buy... kind of.

me said...

Actually, it wasn't even Nate, was it? It was Casey. I am having major sleep issues. My mind seems to be slipping. I called Nate "Dave" earlier...

Surprised I can't remember the proposal? I can't even remember the guy's name I am married to.

And you do look mighty fine in the dress.

NatRat said...

You look hot girl! Casey and you have some great memories...you have been together forever! I love it. I love that you are in the fam too!