" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, August 20, 2009

HELP!!! Be a Sponsor!!!

My darling little sister made the Volleyball team at Hillcrest High School and we need your help! I know things are tight for everyone right now, but if you know ANYONE that would be willing to help, please let them know!
Each player has the task of obtaining at least 2 player/team sponsorships for the 2009-2010 Volleyball team. The sponsorship fee is $300 and includes a banner (ir it is a company sponsorship) of your company that will be on display in the Hillcrest gym during the ENTIRE school year. Please let us know if you are interested or if you know of someone who may; we only have till Sunday! The donation can be paid via check (payable to Hillcrest High School) and Alyssa and I will be happy to stop by and pick it up!
There is also a 5 question form that you need to fill out (one of which asking how you want your business displayed) and other simple questions. Please call me at 801-953-8761 if you are interested!
Thanks!!!

1 Love Notes:

Vrska's said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Congratulations to Alyssa on making the team. I loved playing volleyball!!
I wish we knew of or could help find a sponsor for you. I will keep my eye out and let you know! Good Luck!