" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, June 5, 2009

One of my summer favs!


One of my most all time favorite things about summer are SNOW CONES!!! When you see those little "Snow Shacks" start poping up, you know its time for summer to begin!
Casey and I had our first Snow Cone of the summer last night - it was just as delicious as ever! We took a little walk behind our closest snow shack and found the city pool - I didnt even know we had a city pool! It has a slide and all! I know where I will be on my days off. Summer may have offically started weeks ago for most of you...but mine offically started last night!

7 Love Notes:

Erin said...

It is so true that it doesn't feel like summer until you've had a Snow Cone. I never know what flavor to get...too many choices!

Hollie said...

Mmmm love snow cones too. Definately a summer must.

Megs said...

Remember when we would go to Bahama Bucks? We need one of those around these parts! I loved that place :)

Amylee said...

Tiger's Blood. That's all I have to say about that. I love summer.

NatRat said...

I LOVE snow cones too...You guys will eat those?? :)

The Frame Family said...

MMMM!! Snow cones are oh so good :)! It's totally not summer until you've had yourself a snow cone!

Lauren said...

I feel the same way! I love them! And I am trying not to be jealous of the fact that you guys went to Cancun! :) Looks like it was a blast!