" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Impressive

My brake pad light came on in my car about a week ago - I hate spending money getting things fixed like that. We knew it was going to cost a couple hundred dollars and we werent looking forward to it. So Casey decided that he would fix them himself he went and bought the parts and a couple new tools to accompany him...after 2 hours in the garage, he put new brake pads and a sensor for my dash! All for $117...I am VERY impressed.

2 Love Notes:

Amylee said...

I am telling you- nothing is better than a handy husband! I know I like mine!

NatRat said...

Thats Bubba for you...go Cas!