" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, October 12, 2009

For now.

I lost my cord to upload my pictures from my little camera – Im not quite sure how this has happened, but I am set on finding it this week as I have tons of pictures that I am dying to upload from it.
Anyway, I found a new spot to take pictures close to my house... I am totally obsessed with it…I thought I would share a couple. Isn’t this dog adorable?

2 Love Notes:

Lauren said...

Cute! Love it! Can I just say jealous? You got to be apart of the Real half time entertainment! Ah! Nathan and I want to go to a game so bad, someday... someday:)

Summer said...

Ooh- I love that spot! I don't dare shoot in most places like that- we're too close to downtown, and people actually hang around spots like that. To live. In boxes.