" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Free food on Halloween

So most of you know that I am quite the exellent bargain shopper, hehe - I heard about 2 fast food deals that are happening on Halloween Night if anyone is interested...
1. Taco Bell - go in between 6 and 12pm and get a free Black Jack Taco!
2. Papa Murphy's - KIDS get a free mini kid size pizza when they come into Papa Murphy's on Halloween wearing their costume.

1 Love Notes:

Lauren said...

Yea for free stuff! I am totally hitting up Papa Murphy's! Yes Becca is wearing the witch hat I plan to dress up in! I can't wait to wear it!! So I bring a dessert right??