" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, October 30, 2009

Annual Colley Brewhaha...


My mom throws a FABULOUS Colley “ Brewhaha” every year…my entire family always looks forward to it! The little ones get all dressed up and us big ones carve pumpkins and we usually have some pretty sweet lookin pumpkins by the end of the night! This year, a couple of us took the easy way out and did easier pumpkins, but they still all turned out super cute!
I love helping my mom "set up" for the party, we usually spend hours on the food and the "presentation" of the food...Its just one of those things that we LOVE doing...here is this years "Presentation"...


I seriously could not get the top off of my pumpkin...I was there to gut mine by myself as Casey was still at class at this point...so my brothers took charge and we thought it was hilaroius watching them!

Here are the pumpkins...Can you see my cute owl in the middle? HAHA...My favorites this year were Bryants (my brother) his is the middle top one of the scarwcrow (took forever) and my brother Bruces' - unfortunatly his is in the back left but states "NoBama" - it was HILARIOUS!!! (Sorry Obama lovers, but he DID NOT have my vote!)

Vincent and Vivian with Nana...so stinkin cute!

Have you seriously ever seen a cutter little boy? Love him...

3 Love Notes:

Erin said...

You are so cute! I love all of the fun activities and traditions your family does.

NatRat said...

Your mom is amazing! The party looks awesome. I love the pic of you and Casey..you look beautiful. :)

The Downs Family said...

What a blast! You look gorgeous by the way, your hair is super long :)