" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, October 23, 2009

Casey named MVP! WHOO WHOO

Last Saturday was Casey’s soccer CHAMPIONSHIP game!!! I hate shootouts, and that is just how this game ended…The game was tied up 1-1 with like 30 minutes left in the game and neither team could finish the ball…the ONE goal that our team scored…was scored by Casey…he was the leading scorer this season for his team, oooohhhh I am so proud! HAHA!
Anyway they did indeed win in the shootout, and Casey was named MVP for the season so he got to take home the Championship trophy…the trophy is proudly being displayed on our fireplace mantle.
This is an awful picture...but atleast there is one right?

1 Love Notes:

NatRat said...

Go Bubba! YOu rock!