" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A different, but good night.

Last night was a good night. I had a soccer game in which my team won 10 – 0, pretty impressive right? Not really, I use to LOVE winning games by crushing my opponent (don’t get me wrong I am still one of the most competitive people you will ever meet) but last night was different. My team kept scoring and the other team was getting frustrated and in return began getting really aggressive, it made me feel bad. We are just playing for fun, sure its competitive, but still for fun. My team was having all sorts fun still, everyone on our team scored (its 6 vs 6). My heart ached for the other team as they started being cheap and yelling at their teammates…that isn’t fun for me anymore – which I think, is a really good thing. I scored, and when I score, its an automatic thing that Casey and I go to Café Rio that night for dinner, so that we did…I seriously am OBSESSED with their Queso…divine!
We came home, Casey played play station – I think it is quite entertaining listening to him get frustrated when he doesn’t win…HEHE…I set up my Halloween decorations! I love Halloween! I love Halloween thanks to my moms love for Halloween – it is such a fun holiday. I think it is sad that not many people actually have parties or anything anymore, it really is quite depressing …Oh well, I am having one and I am TOTALLY EXCITED about it, its seriously consuming my thoughts – its not good.
After I was done, we went in our bedroom and feel asleep to a movie, we were woken up by the crazy wind outside and Casey made an appearance outside moving our garbage can in his garments…cute! It was so loud, that neither one of us could fall asleep…we put in another movie at 2:30am and finished it! We both managed to get up when the alarm went off.
However, waking up to the RAIN is one of my most favorite things…I would choose to start my day with rain everyday if I could!

3 Love Notes:

Erin said...

Congratulations on the win. That's lame that some people ruin the fun for everyone. I've played those teams in volleyball. There are people like that in every sport, unfortunately.

The wind woke us up at like 2:45 down here. But you are right, the rain is so comforting to hear when you wake up...it makes me want to stay in all day and snuggle up.

Brynn said...

OK, well Halloween is my favorite, by far! I'm kind of a little obsessed- so I'm so glad that you are planning a party!

That's awesome that Casey could fix your car, I wish Mark knew how to do that stuff! haha

Lauren said...

I love that you are still playing soccer Rachelle so fun! I hear you on Halloween, I love that holiday! I'm so glad you are having a party! I'm so excited to come!!YEA!!