" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, October 9, 2009

Real

Casey and I went to the REAL game on Wednesday night with some of our friends...When we got to our seats, another one of Caseys friends was sitting 2 rows in front of us. He was in charge of gathering up some fans to be the half time entertainment. Casey was a little hesitant at first - not me... I grabbed a consent flyer and quickly signed it (its not everyday you get to be part of something like that)...so away we went to particiapte in the halftime entertainment, it was actually pretty lame - but we got a picture on the field - did you see us?

0 Love Notes: