" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, September 14, 2009

3 Years!!!

Today Casey and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe how much we have learned and grown with each other already. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or friend. So, in celebration of another great year...here are a couple of my favorite pictures from our wedding day...


Casey was so gentle when he preciously placed our divine cake in my mouth...and me? Well I couldn't wait to smear it all over his face!

I totally gave him a bloddy nose - rude right? It was hilarious though...and he TOTALLY got me back...

We seriously had blue and white frosting all over us, his tux, my dress and obviously our faces - it was hilarious - and made for a great tasting kiss!

I love you honey!!!

Heres to another year...

6 Love Notes:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! That last picture is awesome. I hope you are going to go to a nice dinner or something to celebrate.

Hollie said...

Happy Anniversary. Glad to have you with our family! You two are a cute couple.

Stacy said...

What a fun day your wedding was! Even with the rain! Happy anniversary!

Amylee said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Isn't it so fun to look back on that day? It is crazy how much I have already forgotten.

Lauren said...

I love these pictures! And I serioulsy want all of your fabric you have pictured below, can you sew me something fabulous??

The Downs Family said...

WOW! That is crazy, where did the time go? Congrats to you two! You are a very cute couple:)