" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Witch Tutu

So my little sister and I are doing some boutiques over the next couple of months...so if you know anyone who is holding one, please let me know! In the mean time, I thought I would share some of the things I am making just in case any of you are interested!
First off my Halloween Witch Tutu - This one fits 18-24 months. And is for sale for $12. I also have one more that fits 12-18 months and a pink and brown for a newborn if anyone is interested. I can also do speical orders of any color you would like for $17.


4 Love Notes:

Tom And Hailee said...

These are so fun to make I love making them too!!

Vrska's said...

Those are adorable. I wish I had a little girl!!

Stacy said...

so cute~ can you make one that will fit a 35 year old?

Lauren said...

Me me! I love them! I have been shopping for Tutu's like that last month! Those are adorable! Watch out Martha Stewart!