" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Alta

Whats funny, is that I graduated 6 years ago and one of my most favorite things to do, is anticipate Tuesday and Thursday Alta girls soccer games! Its like a little life satisfaction that comes in small dosages for me and only lasts 3 months, but it makes me happy. I love watching Coach Mitchell ‘coach’ and see the amount of respect he gets from the girls, I love watching him give them a little hug as they come off the field for giving it their “all” no matter if they did good or bad. There is a special bond there and the memories those girls are making, will last forever. Call me LAME (cause I know I am) but I secretly wish I was a soccer coach and loved every minute on that field!!! Just so ya know, Alta is currently ranked 1st in their region - they have won all 6 games and have the #1 wanted senior recruit in the contry playing up top...its highly entertaining. So if you need something "free" to do on a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon, you should go to a game...They are on track to winning their 4th consecutive state title.

3 Love Notes:

Lindsey Sharp said...

so I lost the address to your blogs so it has been a long time since i looked at it! I have really enjoyed reading a few of your last post! your blog is really cute thanks for sharing! Died over the dead spider, cried over the sweet post about your grandma and grandpa and LOVED that you got to see Casey in the MTC!

Cortney said...

Hey thanks for your comments on my blog. They mean a lot. It looks like life is going good for you guys. I love that you ended up marring each other! I think you would be so awesome at coaching!

Stacy said...

I so want to take Emma to a soccer game. Do they play at Alta this Thursday?