" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dreaming of this...

Casey has had our laptop at work all week, so I haven't had a chance to upload anymore of our pictures...which believe me, there are still a ton of posts to come. But I can't wait to show you my valences I made for our master bathroom, cause all I have had on my mind sense then is this...

Isn't that fabric so stinkin cute? All I want to do is create and design! I picked out some adorable fabric over the weekend and cant wait to show you my new creations I am going to sell! Who knew I would LOVE sewing so much?

4 Love Notes:

Erin said...

You are a better person than I am. I have a nice machine but have only used it once. But that fabric is very cute!

Brynn said...

That is way cute! I have been into sewing lately too. It's a little hard with my crazy kid though!
I am bummed I missed that last night- I didn't know about it or I would have come home earlier. Oh well, next time! haha

The Downs Family said...

Isnt it fun:) I really need to invest in a new machine though! How is P90X going? I am starting after I have my baby and I cant wait! Also here is my email honey_erin@hotmail.com :)

me said...

i admire you. sewing really isn't my thing. i have tried an have a headache within 10 minutes- and i am terrible at it. BUT i do like the fabric.