" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, September 4, 2009

Core Synergistics

All I have to say, is that I have been running and working out (including 15 minutes on the stair stepper)for a week now (yes, I did take some workout time off)and it only took 57 minutes of this:

to get me sore in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!
Just sitting here in my chair bouncing my leg up and down is enough for me to feel the 'perfect' burn in my thighs and butt... that, is reason enough for me to continue on to the next workout tonight!!! - LOVE IT!
Yes, I am starting P90X for the second time as of yesterday...If you are looking for a good workout, you should try it!

4 Love Notes:

Erin said...

Give me two more months and I'll be needing that! I do love a good workout that makes you feel it over the next few days.

Zicker said...

I've been hearing about this with no idea what it was. Sounds awesome!

Summer said...

Oops- that was me up there.

Jess and Derek said...

Hey! I'm glad you found us. I'll be stocking you now too- if that's ok.. Me and my husband got this and are trying our hardest to keep going with it- lets just say I was DEAD after the first workout- I blame it on just having a baby :)- so it's hard for me to keep going, but I know I need to!