" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tag You're it....

List seven random facts about yourself and then tag seven people.
Here are the rules.
#1 Link to the person that tagged you.http://vanwagstories.blogspot.com/
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
#5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

Five Random or Weird Facts
#1 I am absolutly terrified of Alligator's and think there is one in every pond, lake or ocean I am in.
#2 When I was getting babysat when I was little I was playing airplane with my sitter - she was laying on her back on the floor with her legs up in the air, and I would lay on her feet and she would glide me around in the air and then take me for a crash landing by bending her knees and throwing me on the couch. Well one of my crash landings really became a crash and I broke my wrist...anyway, because of this incident my middle finger is totally not straight (I hate it).
#3 When I sleep I have to have a pillow in-between legs, if my knees are touching it will drive me crazy.
#4 I am totally money anal and wont buy something unless I can pay cash.
#5 Casey loves eating icecream in bed while we watch a movie...I cant eat or drink anything unless a light is on - If I cant see it, I dont think I can get it in my mouth.

I tag...
Jessica Lowell
Collette Haas
Angi Bradley
Natalie Tillmann
and I am only doing four this time!

7 Love Notes:

Stacy said...

I like your new look Rachelle. Funny facts about you.. especially the alligator thing. I am kind of that way with sharks.

Anonymous said...

I sleep with a pillow between my legs too! I can stand when my knees touch! I am considering buying a body pillow. I am a light on eater as well....so funny!

Lauren said...

Totally hear ya on the pillow thing, and alligator! Accept my fear is sharks! I wont go in the ocean, 4 feet into it tops.

Lauren

NatRat said...

I am the same way with the legs touching thing. I hate sleeping on my side because my legs touch and then they get sweaty and it drives me crazy. You are just getting preped for when you are prego and have to have a pillow between your legs because you have to sleep on your side.

Lish or Coors said...

I am the same way with food......except for when I'm pregnant. Corey would always wake up in the middle of the night and I'd be laying there munching on cookies. Pregnancy really makes you do and feel the weirdest things!

Unknown said...

Shelb,
Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to call you forever. Is your message thingy (...thingy?! its late) not set up yet. Jenn & I wanted you to come with us last wk. I had no idea about your Mom & I'm super mad at you. I've been thinking about you guys constantly and found out today why. I'm sorry for being a total loser and not doing something more to get a hold of you. Please call me when you get a chance. Love you lots. You're in our thoughts & prayers. I'm so glad you are doing a blog for her. Please let me know if I can help in any way.. ANYTHING! Is this long enough??? xoxox

Sara said...

Light on eating thing is kinda weird!Not gonna lie!LOL! Anyways... I am happy you commented on my blog, cause I have tried getting your blog address off of other people's list, and it wouldn't go to you! Annoying! Anyway now I have you connected!!! You and Casey are so cute!!