" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vincent & Vivian Booker - March 11th, 2008

***Here are some pictures of my new neice and nephew! My sister Sonja's first little ones. Vincent was born at 9:08 p.m weighing 6 pounds and Vivian was born at 9:09 weighing 4 pounds 11 ounces! They are so cute!
Vivian and Vincent (he is crosseyed looking at me - so funny!)
This is Vincent
Here is Grandpa with Vivian

2 Love Notes:

Jacki said...

Congrats! It's always so much fun to have a new baby in the fam

Anonymous said...

So cute! So many people are having twins! There must be something in the water! I love the picture of you two at the top....cute couple! I am sorry to hear about your mom but I am sure she will fight it!