" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MUSIC!!!

Hey everyone...I need some help. I got this really cute pink ipod in January and collectively added songs. I made two workout playlists and an "on the go" playlist and I am already sick of my workout songs. So...with that said, if you have any good running songs - especially the ones that make you want to go faster, I would love for you to share them with me. Thanks.

12 Love Notes:

Lish or Coors said...

This is awful, but what really gets me going is Ludacris..."Move "B"....get out the way.....get out the way".....I think it is because then I feel like I'm going so fast I'm about to run ya over. I also like high energy dance songs......some of them are on my blog. That's what works for me!

Anika said...

"Hung Up"- Madonna
"Outta My Head"- Ashlee Simpson
"Sticks and Stones"- The Pierces
"Miss Murder"- AFI
"Stiff Kittens"- Blaqk Audio
"Don't Cry Out"- Shiny Toy Guns

I hope you like em! haha! If you need more... I got more!

NatRat said...

"Bleed it out" & "in pieces"- Linkin Park (Actually anything by Linkin Park makes me move-they rock!)
"how far we've come" Matchbox 20
"show me the money" petey pablo
"one,two step" ciara
"Animals" Nickelback
"clumsy" Fergie

Stacy said...

So these are going to make me sound old and super cheesy but I have read that positive thinking helps you get more out of your work out, so I load my ipod with dumb positive songs such as:

Ricky Martin- cup of life - go go go ole ole ole!
Get Your Shine On - Jesse McCartney
These are the Days- 10,000 Maniacs
Beautiful Day- U2
Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
Blessed- Martina Mcbride
Push It to the Limit- Corbin Bleu- I know I am a geek- I do have four kids though remember
For Ab work I love
Jessica Simpsons these Boots are Made for Walking
and
I like the Way you Move- clean version for some reason I am totally blanking the artist- same one as Hey Ya- oh yeah outkast

I do listen to popular music too, but I figured you might not have these ones

please don't think less of me.

Anika said...

The one by the Pierces I was thinking of was "kill, kill, kill"!

Jacki said...

Chelle I'll let you know when I actually start working out this hot beautiful bod again. I always listen to my 90's dance mix. Let me know if you want it:)

Hollie said...

Hard rock songs are the best for me, I also think rap songs are the best because they have a good beat. I'm sure Casey would have all the songs I suggest. Have fun, I love making new work out playlists.

El beef tah said...

I have a 30 gig hard drive you full of music. Its all yours if you want to borrow it.

Jessica Peterson said...

"real world" matchbox 20
"tatoo" jordin sparks
"black horse n cherry tree" kt
"low" kelly clarkson
"follow u home" nickelback
"jumper" & "semicharmed life" 3rd eye blind
"love song" sara bareiles
"shut up" simple plan

those are some from my list that i like.. i've been doing 90 minute workouts.. so i know what you mean about getting bored with your music.. i keep changing it about every two weeks i add in a couple songs and take some out. hope that helps..

angi bradley said...

Ya know that song that goes "I love to move it, move it, I like to move it, move it"? It just says that over and over again. I think it's a funny one though that you can't help to dance along with, so I would imagine it'd be fun to run to. Would know though... I'm no good at running.

Lish or Coors said...

Hey you........I tagged you! Check out my blog girl.

me said...

don't tell me to stop by maddona.
-carrie