" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Family Pictures

We went and had some family pictures taken before mom started chemo, just thought I would share a few - there will be more on mom's blog.

I love this picture of the boys! The tops of the trees look awesome!



3 Love Notes:

Whit said...

Wow!! Ya'll all look so great!! I love your family tons!! xoxo to all of you all the way from TEXAS!!!:)

me said...

HAHA! Mark looks so little next to Sterling and Casey. That family pic on the rocks is awesome! I love it!
-Carrie

Rebecca said...

I still need to get mine printed! That was a fun night and going to Guads after was fun, too. I sure love you guys - you are amazing. xo mom