" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What's up???

So all I feel like the only thing I have been putting on my blog lately are "tags." I cant find my USB for my camera and have tons of pics I want to post...So...hopefully I will find that soon! For those of you who dont know (sorry I hadnt said anything to you Laur) my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer about a month ago and began chemo last week. So most of my "blogging time" if you will, has gone to keeping everyone up to date on what is going on with her - her blog is under "Mom's Journey" if you want to take a look. However, hers needs to be updated too with my pics. Just thought I would let you know.
To come...
I am new Aunt to twins!
My little sister Alyssa and I ran in the Rex Lee Run on Saturday
and
My mom chopped her hair...she looks soooo freakin cute!

0 Love Notes: