" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mom's new style

After the Rex Lee Run, I took my mom to go get a new haircut. Emily Mortimore cut it for her. She looks so pretty!

11 Love Notes:

Stacy said...

I love your new look to your blog and your mom's new do is so cute!

NatRat said...

It is darling! It looks great on her. Emily does a great job.

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so cute! I love the hair it looks so sophisticated!

Hollie said...

Totally cute do! Isn't Emily awesome? Your new blog style looks really good too.

Jacki said...

Beautiful, beautiful. I love it!

Rebecca said...

Hey baby girl. I just wanted you to know how amazing you are. I knew you would do great today with your Family Tradition presentation (L O V E that Reich Dip!). I can't believe you have 1 more month till you graduate!!! WOW! I am so incredibly proud of you. All my love - MOM

Lauren said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. How is she doing with treatments? That is so cool of you to keep a blog for her! And so neat that you got to run for her! You still need to call me, and get together for lunch or whatever.

Lauren

Anika said...

Your mom's hair looks so cute! She can't not look cute though! Good job on the run!

Sara said...

Hey I like the new layout! I am so sorry to hear about your mom. That is heartbreaking! I hope you are dealing ok and chemo is going well for her. Her cut is very cute!!

Chelsie said...

Hey cute blog! I found it on Lauren's and thought that I would take a look. I didnt know that your mom had cancer. I am so sorry to hear about that! I hope that everything else is going good for you guys. We need to hang out again soon. Hows the nursery? Love the haircut too! She does a good job!

Amylee said...

Your Mom is gorgeous. I wish her the best (and you and your family) in this very tough time for you guys.