" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Because it was comical...

Thanks Laurie! - FYI, my answering machine now works!!!

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Muffin Cougar (Hummm)
2. My gangsta name (fave ice cream flave and favorite cookie):
Jamoca Oreo
3. My “fly guy/girl” name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name):
S Van (Great, I sound like a minivan!)
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Green Owl
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born):
Rachelle Irving
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name): VanSh
7. My superhero name (2nd fave color and a drink with “The” in front):
The Blue Pepper
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers):
Hubert Rush (RAD!)
9. My stripper/p-nog star name (name of your fave perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Angel Twix
10. My witness-protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names):
Rae Don
I hereby declare that I shall heretofore be referred to as
Angel Twix , Thank you!

1 Love Notes:

Lish or Coors said...

Funny post Angel Twix.........and I love the new name!