" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

I figured since it has been a week since Easter that I should put sme pictures up...so here are a few.... We had a good Easter weekend. Saturday morning we went over to my mother in laws home and ate lunch and then had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. She does this every year and all her grandkids just love it. In some of the hidden eggs there is "Bunny Money" they you can go buy stuff at her store with after the hunt - they love it!
Casey is a little old to participate in this eventful activity, So Sunday morning I made him breakfast and put this LITTLE Easter basket at his spot with some of his favorite things.

My mom and Alyssa were able to come this year too!
Pam and Kendall (my other mom and dad)
My honey and me.
My sister in law Alisha and her cute baby Matix
Here is another one of Matix I just had to put in bc he looks so handsome!
Me, Alyssa, Nat and Mom

4 Love Notes:

Jacki said...

Cute pics. Who took that one of you and Bubba:)? Glad your mom, sis and Natalie could come.

NatRat said...

Bummed I missed it. I enjoyed the pictures. Cute pic of you and the ladies in your fam.

Lish or Coors said...

Cute pic of Matix......he is just a little handsome man. His hair's a little out of control, but cute none the less.

Rebecca said...

I'd love to see the Easter Basket Casey gets you next year! You always set such a good example, Shelbs. We always have such a fun time with the VWs at Easter -- what a fun tradition. xo MOM