" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, January 2, 2011

5 Months


You turned 5 months on December 29th. I seriously cant believe how quickly time is flying by.
You are such a sweet and sensitive boy. We are so blessed to have you in our life.
On Christmas Eve we went to the Cathedral of the Madaline and listened to their Christmas choir. You LOVED it in there. All the stained glass windows and the music had your attention. Your little head would look to the left and then to the right then to the front back to the left and up at me, you loved those windows. We can already tell that you like music, it calms you right down. Maybe it is because you already have your own Ipod that you listen to every night or because we have so many play lists in the car just for you. Or maybe it is just because you remember the angels singing in Heaven.
You also LOVE to read books. You will sit in my lap for a good 45 minutes while I read stories to you. You touch the pages and sometimes try to lick them, but you are so intrigued by them.
You still love bath time. Your kick your little legs like crazy, or if you are really tired you will just lounge and put one foot under the faucet and the other up on the side of your tub. Its hilarious. Dad also just introduced you to your rubber ducky, whom you are fascinated by.
You have become very interested in my water bottle. Every time I take a drink you reach for it, Ill put it up to your lips, you'll grasp it and pretend like your are drinking it. Now we give you little sips. I think it is so cute, you want everything I have, and this is the one thing I can share with you. So I do it.
You love it when I tickle your face with my hair, you giggle as I sweep it across your forehead.
You always have a bib on in all your pictures because you are the drooling king.
You also enjoy sitting (propped up of course) on my bed as I get ready in the mornings, I either put you in the boppy or with some pillows and you will sit there playing with your noisy book or stare at your baby Van Gogh movie. It is so cute...here is a picture...

Something I absolutly love that you do now, is when we put our face close to yours you reach up with both hands and gently put your hands on our cheeks. It isnt when we hold you, but when you are laying in your play gym or down on the floor or are laying in bed with us. I think it is so sweet.
You seriously are the love and joy or our life. I cant imagine not having you here with us.
I love you Cru.

1 Love Notes:

Summer said...

These boys are growing so fast, huh?! I love the book in the mouth- ha! Cutie pie!

What a good idea to write little letters to him- so sweet.