" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas morning...



Cru gave Casey and I a wonderful Christmas present this year...he slept in until 9:40!!! I woke up at 7 and put the Christmas casserole in the oven and went back to bed, an hour and a half later the oven timer was beeping and Cru was talking in his crib. Perfect timing.
We got up, ate breakfast, fed the babe and Casey and I opened our gifts...yeah thats right, we opened our gifts first and then let Cru at his. We are awesome. haha
Casey and I spent a whole $11 bucks of Cru for Christmas. Everything else he got from grandparents. However, he has currently only played with his new soccer ball, listened to his singamagigs and played with his easy grasp ball.
I loved Christmas when it was just Casey and I, it was even better starting a few new traditions now that we have Cru and I have a feeling they are just going to get better and better.
Cru with all his toys...
Casey's mom and dad asked what we would like them to get Cru for Christmas, I told them that I wanted to start an education fund for Cru and would love if they wanted to make his first deposit. They went beyond that and are actually doing the research for the best one that actually plays to stock market. I am really excited about it, and really really grateful. Education is so important to Casey and I and we are excited to start this fund for Cru so that he too can experience and appreciate the importance of a college degree.

2 Love Notes:

Erin said...

Sleeping in is the best Christmas present! A college fund is such a great idea. You are great parents! Merry Christmas.

NatRat said...

Good work Cru! Great present to Mom and Dad! And good work on only spending $11.00! Isn't if fun to start your new traditions with your own little family. You guys are such a cute fam!