" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, January 24, 2011

I've been moved...July 17th


My mom was just talking to me about a fireside she went to with my little sister last night...it was on 'pitching your tent towards the Temple'. They have asked the youth to read 3 pages out of the Book of Mormon a day, if you do that, you will have the entire book read by July 18th...which just happens to be a day after my birthday.

3 pages a day? That's nothin! I easily read half a magazine when I crawl in to bed at night....what's 3 pages?

So, with that said...I have another goal I will accomplish this year and its reading the entire Book of Mormon by my birthday, July 17th.


7 Love Notes:

Summer said...

Three pages is the perfect BOM reading increment! Before we left on our missions, Zach and I read the whole thing together out loud three pages at a time. I still can't believe we pulled that off.

Chels said...

That sounds do-able! By the way, your mom was so darling to throw a birthday party for my sister last week. It really meant a lot to her. You should have been there!

Hollie said...

I'm doing it too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ben + Laur said...

You are pretty cute! I think I'll join you. We were dedicated on a page short-- reading two pages a day as our goal this year but I guess I can add another. Thanks for making me fee inadequate. ha ha haaa! Can you do me a HUGE fav and take Josh and I off your list. Thanks lover!

Sara said...

Loved reading your blog, and getting updated! 5 months?! No way! Times goes too fast! I have to say thought that I used to think he was all Casey, but now I see A LOT of you!! Sweet little guy!! I am glad you Christmas was so fun! Dont u love it with kids!!! Way better!! And I might start that book of mormon thing too! Great idea!

Erin said...

That is a very doable goal. When you break it down to three pages, it seems like nothing! I might do this too!

Lauren said...

I really need to jump on this! I have been horrible lately with my personal scripture reading....