" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy New Year...and Cru of course!




Casey and I decided this year would be a good year to really start making resolutions...where in all reality, I would love to list all 9 of our goals that we made while we were out eating on New Years Eve - I'll spare you. However 1 goal is already completed and January 2011 has already been good to us! So here is to a new year, full of goals and happy endings.

And here is to a full year of this kid... I just can't seem to get enough him in a single day...

5 Love Notes:

Amylee said...

Oh man. He really is just the cutest! I'm a HUGE sucker for big brown eyes though :)

Williams Tale Overture said...

He seriously is the cutest little thing!!

Brynn said...

Cute pictures of you guys! Cru is so so cute- I can't believe he's so big already and that we haven't seem him/you guys forever!

Summer said...

He's just a little doll!!!

Good for you guys making so many resolutions- that's awesome!

Erin said...

That is one goal that will be wonderful to succeed at. Cru is handsome and growing! You look super cute by the way.