" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Picture Time!


I am getting back into the swing of things and am aching to get back out and take pictures! It is beautiful outside and my camera is calling my name!!!
If you are interested in getting your family pictures taken, give me a call - check out my photography blog http://www.carvphotography.blogspot.com/!
Keep in mind, that I am aware that the economy sucks right now and that people dont wont to spend money on family photos, but I am a cheap date...at only $50 bucks, I promise you will get many that you LOVE!!!
Plus, I have a sister that makes SUPER cute Christmas cards that look fab with my locations! Check her out on Etsy - Natty Sue Designs.
Give me a call to schedule - 801-953-8761

0 Love Notes: