" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No question...

Im at work right now and dont have any pictures to post - but hopefully I will get to that on Thursday.... But, I just have to say, that I serioulsy have the coolest baby EVER!
Cru and I went to the Alta Girls Quarterfinal game on Tuesday (which they lost by the way) and Cru sat perfectly content on my lap watching girls run back and forth in front of him (when they were close enough for him to see) for the ENTIRE first half. At half-time, I had to go the the bathroom - so we went and on the way back to our chair he fell asleep. Not a peep out of him the whole time - he was totally happy and enjoyed every moment. Some lady came up and asked how old Cru was, when I told her that he was 2 months, her eyes got big and her jaw dropped. She told me how "lucky" I am to have such a good baby. But I already knew that. Even with all the cheering and clapping, and screaming...he loved it! He would just glance over wherever the noise was coming from. It was hilarious.
Then, on Sunday.... Cru slept from 8:20pm to 5:30am, I went and got him out of his bed and brought him in to cuddle with me for a little while, he fell back alseep and when I rolled over to see what time it was, the clock said.....10:28!!!! I seriously, was so tired the rest of the day cause I got TO MUCH sleep! How awesome is that???
Oh my little Cruiser is a perfect miniture of his parents...and it is WONDERFUL!

3 Love Notes:

Erin said...

I'm glad you have such a good little guy. Isn't sleep a wonderful thing? I can't wait for you to post some more pictures.

Summer said...

Nice!! So glad you're getting sleep! It's like the #1 qualifier for baby enjoyment- ha!

The Downs Family said...

What a good little boy! Its always nice to get a good sweet one for your 1st lol Isaac was quite the little stinker and almost caused himself to be the only child lol j/k but really how lucky you are to have such a good boy!