" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Week of Valentine Love...

A lot of people think that Valentines Day is 'SOOOO OVERRATED'. I, on the other hand, love it! So...In honor of this beloved holiday - I plan on doing something wonderful for the love of my life EVERYDAY this week (it's a surprise) and I know he'll love it. So stay tuned for our Valentine week love story (minus the 'pleasant' details for you sensitive readers).
TMI - This week is SUPER special for my sweet Casey, my mom and my mother-n-law for it is the week their parents were 'celebrating' and making some of the very most treasured people in my life!
- Today's surprise, is not a surprise for just him but for the both of us! So, if you havent voted on if you think Baby V is a boy or girl...put your vote in!

2 Love Notes:

me said...

Did I say you were having a boy or girl when I was there? I can't remember. Gosh! I just don't know. My first thought was boy...

Let us know ASAP!!!

Good for you for V-day. It gets fun when you have kids. I am trying to think of what the boys can do for Nate. Need to take them to the store I guess and start searching.

me said...

Oh! About the week of making babies. My dad was visiting us (by himself) the last two weeks and said something about when I was conceived. It was just not something I wanted to know, or think about... especially coming from him.

It was TMI. WAY TOO MUCH!

So funny.