" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Guess where I will be tomorrow morning?

I love taking pictures. I love watching families together and I dream of our little baby and capturing the special moments in his life...However, I do it just for fun and to make a couple extra bucks here in there.
But, I was invited to have lunch with the executives of our company and Governor Levitt tomorrow. I have been asked to take pictures that will be published in Profiler magazine. I'm pretty excited about it. So please wish me luck.
I have not bought a new thing to wear in the past 5 months. I tried on a pair of my slacks last week. They were a little TOO tight on my bum for a professional appearance...I need to go shoppping TODAY!

5 Love Notes:

Amylee said...

That is awesome! Isn't it amazing when opportunities like that just creep up on you. Good luck- with the pictures AND the shopping :)

Williams Tale Overture said...

Good Luck! Love your crib, it is very similar to ours, you will love it!!! By the way fire trucks are not gay haha! :)

Merz said...

Holy Crap Shelb... That is awesome. Good luck. If you want a shopping buddy let me know I'm not doing anything today!!

NatRat said...

Awesome!! Good luck and I hope it goes great!

The Downs Family said...

Yea! Congrats, that is awesome :) Your crib is stinkin cute and Im jealous about the rocking chair! Im on my second kiddo and still have yet to get one, CRAZY :( As for the cute fabric, there is a place called Material Girls that has cute patterns and fabric, and also hobby lobby has cute stuff for pretty cheap! Good luck and make sure to post some pics of the cute stuff you make :)