" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wanna Play?


Our indoor soccer team only has 3 games left and we have to put in our deposit in 2 weeks!!! So, that means – if you want to play with us, let me know! We have 8 players and we are looking for 5 more. The cost is $43 for the season ($35 for player fees and then every game we have to pay $10 for ref fees). We play on Saturdays. The games are as early as 3:55 and as late as 10:40. We play at Timpanogos Indoor in Lindon. So if you, or your hubby, or both of you want to play…let me know before we fill up!!!
As a side note – I know a lot of boys don’t like to play coed, but the rules are different at Timp Indoor. Boys can touch the ball AS MANY TIMES as they want before passing it off (that is not the case at Murry). There has to be 2 girls on the field at a time and when us girls do score…we get two points instead of 1. Those are really the only 2 rules. And…I promise our girls can play! We actually only have 3 girls right now, but we all played High School and 2 of us played in college. So I don’t think you boys would get frustrated. Anyway, call me if you want to play 801-953-8761 – its TONS of FUN!!!

4 Love Notes:

Merz said...

I would love to play. I would slow your team down. I don't think you would want a fat blob running down the field, not knowing what she is doing!

Lauren said...

Nathan keeps asking me if I want to join a coed soccer team. The problem is we are both completely out of shape! And I have not played soccer in years. haha!

The Downs Family said...

That sounds like fun! Sadly, I am no good at soccer:( but have fun playing :)

Chels said...

Much sadness for your team if I were to play on it... :) Me on your team = no wins.
Have fun though!