" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cafe Rio!

Last night mine and Casey's conversation on our way home from a soccer game went like this:
Casey: What should we have for dinner?
Me: I was thinking chicken enchiladas.
Casey: We only have 1 chicken breast left.
Me: Oh, then we can have burgers.
Casey: We don't have any buns.
Me: There's Cafe Rio...
We looked at each other and both got a guilty pleasure smile! So in we went! We haven't had Cafe Rio in almost 6 months!!! We shared a chicken burrito and some chips and queso - delicious! One should never be deprived of from Cafe Rio!

2 Love Notes:

kalie said...

Mmmmm! I have recipes for the pork and the salad dressing if you ever want Cafe Rio at home!

Williams Tale Overture said...

Cafe Rio is yummy!! How are you guys doing I havent seen you in forever?