" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free Meal!!!

You all must admit, there is nothing better than finding a "great deal", right? Well, Im not a huge KFC fan, nor do I think Casey will accompany me with our free coupons - but hey, it is for a GRILLED chicken meal. Anyway, if you want a super cheap meal print out a coupon (4 for each household) and take your family!
(I'm at work and our system wont allow me to link the site so...) go to www.unthinkfc.com and print one out. IT HAS TO BE PRINTED TODAY and is good through like the 17th. Enjoy!

0 Love Notes: