" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Weekend

Nice one!!! I totally didn’t take any pictures on Valentines Day…whatever! That officially makes it my 2nd year in a row with NO valentines day pictures in our scrapbook!
Casey and I had quite the relax-ful weekend! We woke up Saturday morning and I made him heart eggs inside toast…it was my first attempt and it was actually really good and cute! And then we headed over to my little sisters jewelry party! She is SO talented! If you haven’t ever been to one of her parties you should let me know if you want to come! Her stuff is pretty inexpensive, original and AMAZING! She made $800 this weekend (did I mention she is only 15?)…props to you sister, you are incredible! Then Casey and I made our way to the Taconos! Our place of choice! We make it there 3 times a year…both our birthdays and Valentines Day. They gave free chocolate covered strawberries for Deseret – YUM! Another one of my favorite indulgences! We stuffed ourselves full and didn’t feel a bit of shame for it! Then we went to our coed soccer game and lost 15-10 but had tons of fun losing! I mean seriously, the last time I played in a game with that high of a score was my Junior year in high school when we beat Copper Hills 13 to 0! It was fun…last week Casey was playing keeper the second half, saved a goal, rolled the ball to himself than ran down the court and scored…what the? AMAZING! We have tons of fun playing together! Neither one of us had ever played on a coed team before and want to start our own that starts in about 2 weeks…any takers???
We also went and saw the movie TAKEN…SO GOOD! I cant believe that people actually feel okay doing what these horrible men do to these young girls in the movie…but the dad is RAD! Totally worth the money to see it in the theaters (if you want my review).

6 Love Notes:

Lauren said...

Cute sounds like a fun Valentines day! Nathan and I wanted to join a coed soccer team a while back:). Ok so about your Netflix post...I totally love it. I need to be more active, I however am really pretty lazy. So I think it's awesome! I love the solution though. I am, such a movie queen, I watch one every night while I do my workouts. I want to hear more about this diet your doing? I also want to see some pics of your house! Better yet I want to come see it in person:)

NatRat said...

Your sister does awesome with that jewelry...I still haven't seen it yet. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Collin and Nat would love to participate in a indoor soccer team, I don't think I would be very good and I don't think our kids would do very good running around the bleachers in that dirty stadium...it would be fun though, maybe when they are a little older.
I loved Taken too...it was so intense!! The story is sad and I am glad they really didn't show too much of it...but isn't Liam one tough cookie??

NatRat said...

Your sister does awesome with that jewelry...I still haven't seen it yet. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Collin and Nat would love to participate in a indoor soccer team, I don't think I would be very good and I don't think our kids would do very good running around the bleachers in that dirty stadium...it would be fun though, maybe when they are a little older.
I loved Taken too...it was so intense!! The story is sad and I am glad they really didn't show too much of it...but isn't Liam one tough cookie??

NatRat said...

Your sister does awesome with that jewelry...I still haven't seen it yet. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Collin and Nat would love to participate in a indoor soccer team, I don't think I would be very good and I don't think our kids would do very good running around the bleachers in that dirty stadium...it would be fun though, maybe when they are a little older.
I loved Taken too...it was so intense!! The story is sad and I am glad they really didn't show too much of it...but isn't Liam one tough cookie??

Rebecca said...

Loved the update! You do have a great 'honey'!

Sara said...

Hey!! I love that u guys play soccer together! I wish Wes and I could do something like that!! We cant even run together, cause he is 6'3 and I am 5'1! A wee bit of a difference! Hey... can I get 4 of the miracle set?! My sister wants 2, and I want 2 while they are such a good deal!! And I will not get the foundation thing yet! Do we make the checks out to you? Leave me your cell on my email... and I can get directions to your house... if that works! drapergirl22@yahoo.com! Thanks sooo much Rachelle!