" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, February 13, 2009

Spoiled Rotten?


I know I have said this so many times already…but I seriously have the BEST honey in the world! We have been on this protein shake and sausage kick for like the past 2 months but I never have time to eat breakfast in the morning so Casey so willingly makes them “to go” for me EVERY morning! And then he packs me snacks and a lunch and everyone is always so jealous at work that I am eating such yummy food! Those that sit close by have started asking me “what’s for lunch today spoiled?” Would you really consider that ‘spoiled’ or ‘loved’? I just think you love me death honey and just want me to be happy…however, I also know that you would give me whatever want if I asked!!! – So I think it is a little of both!!! To top things off, yesterday I was having a bad day…it was meeting after meeting, worry after worry and poor me decided to take it out on Casey! When he called he asked what was wrong, but all it was, was just stress… an hour and a half later he called and asked me if he could take me to lunch in 20 minutes…of course he could…Zupas is right across the street and I love that place…All it took was 45 minutes with him and I was much happier…but it didn’t stop there! As I started getting out of the car he said “wait, I brought you something” and pulled from the floor of the back seat a beautiful bouquet of spring flowers…they were SO pretty and smell divine – I cant wait for those Lily’s to bloom!!! THANKS HONEY!!!

8 Love Notes:

Hollie said...

What a cute hubby. He learned it all from me :)

NatRat said...

No, Hollie I think he learned it from me..J/K he probably learned it from you..I wasn't that nice of a sister growing up.

He his a cute hubby, I am glad he is treating you right!

Erin said...

I think it universal that if a wife is having a bad day naturally the husband gets the brunt of it. Poor guys. Yet they always seem to do sweet things that make us feel better. Those flowers are beautiful!

Erin said...

I think it universal that if a wife is having a bad day naturally the husband gets the brunt of it. Poor guys. Yet they always seem to do sweet things that make us feel better. Those flowers are beautiful!

Erin said...

I think it universal that if a wife is having a bad day naturally the husband gets the brunt of it. Poor guys. Yet they always seem to do sweet things that make us feel better. Those flowers are beautiful!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

U guys are so cute! I love hearing all the things you do together!! What a good idea to do movie nights!! Wes would love that!! Except, I am always on my computer! HA!! Hey, how much is Time Wise face stuff? I want it, I think!! Let me know!!

Sara said...

Hey!! Do they come in a set? I think I want them all? Wait, do I?! HA! I dont know... my sister uses it, and LOVES it!! I saw a Mary Kay magazine thing and it was like $108 for everything... I think?! I am retarded!! What do you reccomend? And also, is there a mineral foundation powder? Or something?! I do realize I sound like a total retard! I am going off of what my sister has said, so I dont know names!! Sorry Rachelle! Thanks for the help!