" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, January 26, 2009

This is a LDS post...just so ya know.

My mom's ward blog posted this qoute about the Temple by President Hinckley last week and I thought I would post it too. I read it and quickly was reminded of the wonderful "Spiritual High" I recieve as I walk into the Celestial Room of ANY Temple (no matter how many times I have been in THAT particular room)that I cannot get anywhere else. I hope this post doesnt offend anyone as it urges those of us who may have not been in a while to go. But, as many of my prayers have been answered within the walls of that most sacred place - I agree 100% with the qoute...And I think it is safe to mention, youll find us on date night at the Temple if anyone cares to join!

“I urge you, dear sisters, to attend the house of the Lord and to encourage your husbands to go with you. If, perchance, there may be some here who have never been or who have not been for a long time, I suggest with love in my heart that you do all that is necessary to qualify to do so. If you have not done so, you have missed, really, what this Church is all about. The very purpose of this work, as declared by God of Heaven, is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of men and women. Do you love your husband? Do you love your children and your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren? Then do not miss the opportunity to bind them to you in an eternal compact that time cannot destroy and death cannot break. This can be accomplished in no other way” – Gordon B. Hinckley

5 Love Notes:

Megs said...

Awesome post! I couldn't agree more about the "Spiritual High" that you get there.

Erin said...

We have a babysitting group with some friends so that every month we swap kids so we can go to the temple. It is so wonderful to sit in a quiet place (without a toddler, love him as I do) and feel calm and love for my family.

We just went through the Draper temple with the youth last week. It is the most beautiful temple I've been in.

Merz said...

I loved that! thanks for sharing It.

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Hey i love that post sweetie! I miss that man. So i would love to play with you guys. Where do you play? Scott works a lot and wouldn't be able to unless it was on Saturday. Let me know sweetie!

Lish or Coors said...

Great quote....thanks for posting it!