" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cook for 4 for $140 a month!!!

One of my secret LOVES is going to cooking classes. If I had an unlimited amount of money to spend on this so called "hobby" that I so throughly enjoy...I would totally go once a week. I don't know why I love these clases so much as I must admit, that Casey happily has been cooking for me 4 out of the 7 days a week. Gosh, I am spoiled! Thanks for being such an AMAZING honey honey! Anyway, I am sure once I dont work more than 40 hour week I will enjoy cooking...its just the fact of getting home late at night and then spening another hour cooking that doesnt hit so well...but one day!
So, Bosch Kitchen Center on 6261 Highland Drive is offering a class on how to cook for four people o n $140 a month. The class only costs $12. To register call 272-9922 or go to jandjkitchen.com
Cool stuff! Just thought I would share! Cause I know that Casey and I spend about $140 at least every two weeks on groceries, let alone in a month!

7 Love Notes:

Tamara Jacobs said...

$140 a month would be awesome! You'll have to fill me in on the secrets to it. Wish I was in Utah to go to that class:) You and Casey are such a cute couple.

me said...

Yes. Do tell us after you hear- that is like what I spend a week... at least. What am I doing wrong?

Erin said...

I forgot you lived by Cabelas. Next times for sure! I need to be better about our grocery budget. We don't eat out, but I still need to find ways to make my dollar stretch further.

Merz said...

Thats and awesome, Post thanks for the info. I spend so much money on food its not even funny. Where have you been?

Jessica Peterson said...

Geez.. that is pretty awesome. I wish that I could go to something like that here in WA. I'm very happy that my guy cooks for me as well.. =) it's a good treat. =)

Patrick and Krystine said...

Lets Try this again

Stephensonpatricklee@gmail.com

Screwed Up Texan said...

Great idea, I am going to check out the website!