" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Casey's 27th and Mom's 50th

The love of my life turned 27. The lucky boy got the day off of work and I of course did not, so he got to spend the morning with Cru until I got home. I got him a PS3. I think it is BY FAR the best gift I have ever given him. I have never seen him that excited to get something. We ended up taking it back and getting the bundle package with the PS3 Move - which is super fun. Anyway, happy belated birthday post babe! I love you!

My mom turned the big 5-0 last month. I sent out an invitation to have her party at my house...but because Cru had RSV I was no longer feeling up to it, so we partied at Outback and let them clean up the mess, it was perfect. Happy birthday momma, I love you dearly!

0 Love Notes: