" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Santa came to Nana's

Every year Santa makes his grand appearance to my mom's house (Nana's). All the grandkids LOVE it and it is something we all look forward to during our family Christmas party. The year's Santa had a fake beard, as soon as we put Cru on Santa's lap, he we for it on almost pulled it downed, Santa had pretty quick hands though, and was able to hold it in place while I pried Cru's fingers apart. It was quite entertaining, well at least I thought.
Cru received his first stocking from Santa filled with a gift card to Babies R Us. It was perfect!
I am kind of bummed that I didnt get a good shot of Cru with Santa. But at least I got something...
Thanks mom for yet another fun Christmas party!

1 Love Notes:

Chels said...

What a fun tradition to have Santa come. This is the first year that Hogan ran up to Santa and even talked to him. I never even tried to have him sit with Santa, so you are about three years ahead of me!