" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reminder!

Thanks so much to everyone who has entered so far in the Mother's Day Photoshoot Contest! It has been fun seeing all of your little ones pictures! Just as a reminder - tomorrow (Friday) is the LAST day to send me your pictures! I will be posting ALL of the pictures on www.carvphotography.blogspot.com on Saturday. So if you want in, send a picture to me at carvphotography@live.com!

1 Love Notes:

Bekah B. said...

I don't know much about what you are doing but I am going to send you a cute pic of Jude!