" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, March 23, 2009

Go vote!

The pictures are up! If any of you are interested please go to this link - to vote for the Free Mothers Day Photo Contest! Those of you who submitted pictures...don't forget to tell your family and friends to get on and vote for you! (Please only 1 vote per person)Have them email me at carvphotography.live.com!

2 Love Notes:

Bekah B. said...

Hey Rachelle my sister voted on your blog..does she need to send you an email or did you count it??

Rachelle said...

I counted it! I am deleting them as they come (or at least trying to!) I know its easier to just leave a note so its fine!