" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, March 16, 2009

Anticipation…

A little of this ~

A little of that ~

And a whole lot of this ~

is coming our way in a couple weeks! We just booked our tickets Friday night as we just couldn’t pass up the amazing prices we found to Cancun! – You should all check it out! Sorry, I was WAY to excited not to share!
(And yes, I am well aware of the "gun wars" that are going on in Mexico, but it is not anywhere close to where we will be. So no worries!)

9 Love Notes:

Whitney said...

One word...Jealous! I don't think we'll be going somewhere like that in a long time, actually I have never been anywhere tropical!

Erin said...

So I'm quite jealous. Eat some good food and soak up some good sun for me!

Hollie said...

So lucky. Wish we could join you.

The Downs Family said...

OH boy Oh boy am I SOOOOO jealous! That looks so nice! LUCKY! So I am 11 weeks and just look like a flat blob right now, so sorry I wont be posting any preger pics for a little while! Speaking of pics I think I might have you do some of Isaac for is 2 year pics and maybe so preger ones too when I actually look prego and not fat :) When are you guys leaving for your trip? Im so jealous, did I say that already?

NatRat said...

So jealous!

Alisha said...

Jealous! My parents are taking my little brother and sister down there for spring break. Have fun!

Stacy said...

I hope you guys have soooo much fun! You deserve an awesome vacation!

Bekah B. said...

Hey Rachelle, I'm so glad that you found me, you have such a cute blog! Are you the one taking those pictures?? Talented! It seems like you are doing great...glad to see that!!Have fun in Mexico!

T said...

So I am completley jealous!!!!!