" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Mother's Day Picture Contest!!!

With Mothers Day less than 2 months away, I thought it would be SUPER fun to give a FREE photography session away to a lucky mom! What needs to happen? Submit a picture of the child you want to receive the free shoot, than I will post all the “contestants” on my carvphotography.blogspot.com site and then the public will vote! The winner will get a one hour shoot and I will give you a CD of at least 10 high quality pictures for you to print at your pleasure.
Pictures will be accepted through March 20th. Voting will be open March 21st through March 25th. And the session will take place the 1st week in April.
Please submit your picture to me at carvphotography@live.com with your name and phone number.
All contestants will receive 20% off their next booking. –Think group pictures of the grandbabies for your mom!
Don’t forget to tell people to get on and VOTE!!!

7 Love Notes:

Whitney said...

I'm so excited! Thank you!

Summer said...

Hi Rachelle! What a cute idea- I love your photos! I'm excited to get to know you guys better, too! :) I'll have to back-read a little... ;)

Lauren said...

Pick me!! I will have to send a pic into you when I have a minute:).

Cam and Linds said...

Hey Rachelle,
It was great to hear from you. Looks like things are going well for you and Casey. I do have to say that I am very jealous of your ability to take such cute pictures, and that you have your own photography company! I wish so bad that I could take pictures like that, but for the life of me I can never get them to turn out. So I will enjoy looking at all your pictures.

Katie Hodgkiss said...

I am so glad you found Our blog. I don't know your cousin, I just know whit. She grew up the street above me. It has been Years since I have seen your or talked to you. I feel like it was yesterday you were driving me to all the team dinners and sleepovers, and now I am not only done with 3 years of high school soccer since you have been done, but 4 more years of college soccer, And graduating college. That is so wierd, Time really does go so fast. It is so good to hear from you. You two look so happy. Your pictures are amazing. I was majoring in Photography, and had to change because it conflicted with soccer practices. I am jealous. I am glad we can stay caught up now. Blogging is so fun. thanks for saying Hi.
Katie

Brynn said...

Ok I know I am so random, considering I live next door, but I found your blog and thought I said Hi!!

Sara said...

Hey! I think this would be fun!! I will have to send over a pic! Love the ones above!! Is that Angi's boy? Sorry I have taken forever on the product thing! I think I do want the eye firming thing. I will get back to you though. We are going through a whirlwind right now... so I will let u know!! Thanks Rachelle!