" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, August 15, 2008

Rail Jam 2008!!!

Have I mentioned that I have the coolest husband EVER lately??? Well, if I havent - he is. Last weekend we went to the Rail Jam and Casey and his buddies hit the rails quite a few times.
For those of you who dont know what the Rail Jam is, Ski n See holds this event once a year in their parking lot. It is sponsered by DNA and the last 3 hours of the event is a competition where the winner wins $1000 and goes on to the Nation Competition in Vegas to compete for a sponsership with DNA.
Anyway, so that is where we spent last Saturday. I was a little worried about those we went with as EVERY single one of the hit hard their first time down...but they quickly redeemed themselves and I got quite the show!!!
It costs $100 to do the actual competition so Casey didnt want to do it, but he did a great job.
Here is Casey getting ready to go...
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5234833236537427666" />
Yep, thats my hunny!

Dan -

Geremy -

6 Love Notes:

Erin said...

That is awesome that your hubby does that. My husband wants to spend his Saturdays fishing! I'd much rather watch Rail Jam. It looks like you have been having a great summer!

NatRat said...

Bubba...your a STUD!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new house! So beautiful! I cant wait to see the inside pictures! I love all your photography pictures! You do a great job!

Jacki said...

Way to go Bubba. I always knew I had a cool bro. You made a good choice pickin him Rachelle Rachelle and so did he.

Lish or Coors said...

Those are my skis, but you can use them to slide on the pavement.

Sara said...

Good job Casey! Welsome to the neighborhood!! Hopefully I will see you around! You guys still running?