" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, August 15, 2008

Getting Caught Up... V-Dub Cookout

I know, I know - those of you who have been pestering me to post something new are so proud that I have successfully posted two days in a row! WooHoo for me!
The month started out with the Van Wagoner cookout up American Fork Canyon

...we all made tin foil dinners and through them in the fire-pit for a yummy dinner! I must admit, that our dinner really wasnt that fantastic as it was the first time I had made one - but hey, at least I did it.

My most favorit part was roasting the mallows! One of my most favorite things EVER!!!



Here is Casey and cute Matix.

Little Kendyll is such a doll - I went and took the Catmulls family pictures last night and have NEVER heard her talk that much - it was so sweet. And, she even calls me "Shell"

And Casey's most favorite buddy Drew ~

0 Love Notes: