" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, August 15, 2008

Car for sale...

So my parents are selling the super sweet family car since they only have 1 kid left at home so I thought I’d put the word out since most of you that read this still have quite a few little ones around.
Anyway, it is a GMC Sport Utility 2004 Yukon XL. It has 62500 Miles and 5 doors, 4 wheel drive and is an automatic.
It is in SUPER good condition and has been detailed numerous times by my one and only Casey (so you know it looks good!).
Here are a couple of pics...


YES THAT IS A DVD/PLAYSTATION YOU SEE!!!

Asking price is $17,295

0 Love Notes: