" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, May 9, 2008

Some of our wedding...

So some of my friends have been asking me to post some pictures of our wedding - so here you go! I must admit though...my scrapbook is much better <:

3 Love Notes:

Rebecca said...

Oh how fun! I loved reliving that again. It was such a beautiful day and night. Now you'll have to figure out how to get some of your scrapbook pages on there! What a beautiful couple :) Love you baby - xo mom

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! i love seeing wedding photos! I still love the idea of you and Casey getting married...sweethearts since middle school! I got a tag to post some of my wedding pictures too...stay tuned!

NatRat said...

It was a fabulous day...and yes I bet your scrapbook is DARLING!