" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, May 12, 2008

Friday Night Lights



Casey and I have never really been into T.V. shows...but we LOVE "Friday Night Lights"! I believe season 3 starts this fall, but we watched all of season 1 this last week and are so excited to start season 2! and...it you like football, you'll love this one even more!

6 Love Notes:

NatRat said...

I love this show! I am so glad you guys like it, we will have to discuss it when the new season comes back on. Yeah!!

Sara said...

Isn't every show better when you can watch it on DVD?!! We fell in love with Greys Anatomy!! Love the wedding pics...you guys are such a cute couple!

Anika said...

We are addicted too! I bought the first season for Nate for Christmas and we watched it in like 2 days! lol! We are excited to start watching season 2... I have to buy it first though! lol!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Me and Matt love Friday Night lights too! it's so good. I'm glad you like it.

kalie said...

Shelby,
I love your new design! How did you do it???

The Allred's said...

I will have to check it out! I also love the wedding pics of you two! Check out my blog when you can. I am putting together a 6 year reunion! yay!